#9717 & C-2602 cross Conn. Av. westbound, Apr 1969

View is East of the T.W. Perry building. part of the sign reads "T.W. PERRY, ...FUEL - OIL...". Note the boxcar on the siding behind the building. 9717 is an H-12-44 built in 1951 by Fairbanks-Morse.

Comments

Add a comment

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

  •  

About this photo

Photo info

Popular tags

Download Photo